Bookkeeping Service: Daily or Weekly
- Accounting Type: Modified Cash or Accrual Basis Reporting
- Staff Supplied: Controller Oversight & Bookkeeper
- Clients with sales between $500,000 and $2 million
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Banking, & Payroll maintained
- Monthly Financial Reports
Bookkeeping Service: Monthly
- Accounting Type: Cash Basis Reporting
- Staff Supplied: Bookkeeper
- Clients with sales under $500,000
- Monthly: Record Bank Activity, Record Credit Card Activity, Record Payroll , Prepare Sales Return, Bank Reconciliation, Credit Card Reconciliation
- Financials Reports
- Clean up / enter previous months activity
Your Full-Charge Bookkeeper
Your full-charge bookkeeper is responsible for daily entry of accounting transactions: vendor bills, customer invoices, bill payments, customer payments and deposits, other disbursements and withdrawals. The bookkeeper maintains complete and up-to-date detailed accounts receivable, accounts payable and cash account ledgers and provides daily or weekly reports on these and other critical areas of business management. The bookkeeper either processes payroll or makes the necessary entries to record payroll processed by a third-party provider. In either case, payroll entries will include complete recording of gross wages, employer tax and other payroll expenses, and payroll liabilities
- QuickBooks Set-up – Initial set-up of your accounting data file using QuickBooks desktop version or QuickBooks Online.
- Bookkeeping Services – Weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly bookkeeping services.
- Accounts Payable – Coding, posting, billpay, reconciling, reporting, year end 1099′s and maintaining vendor master files.
- Accounts Receivable – Coding, posting of cash receipts & sales, invoicing, statements, reconciling, reporting, light collections by phone and mail as needed and maintaining customer master files.
- Payroll – Entering from your third party-payroll services.
- Financial Reporting – Balance, income/profit & loss, expenses, net worth reporting.
- Job Costing – Calculation of all time, material and expenses for jobs or projects.
- Form Preparations – Sales tax, property tax, State & Federal and Worker’s Comp.
- Year-End Tax Filings – 1099 filing and reporting
Accounting and bookkeeping services are about more than just record keeping. Choosing the right bookkeeper can help you make and keep more money. Bookkeeping jill combines quality cost effective accounting and bookkeeping services with a team of tax accounting professionals to help clients make and save more money. Accounting and tax services are about more than just numbers on a page. Unlike other accounting firms and payroll firms, when you call Jill you will get a live human being and not just a voicemail and unlike other accounting firms and bookkeepers we will work with you on your business helping you to grow profits and cut taxes. Unlike other accounting firms we will tell you before we begin work exactly what it will cost for our help. Bookkeeping Jill is an accounting professional that will be happy to assist you with; tax planning, tax preparation and tax representation. Bookkeeping Jill knows the tax laws and will make sure you don’t pay one penny more than you have to. Visit with Jill for a free consultation and she will review your tax situation, with you to determine the best course of action. Jill will provide you with a free quotation on cost associated with your business since no two business are alike. Should you decide to proceed the fee quote is the fee you pay. Jill’s no surprise policy means that you never pay more than you expect her flat fee and fee quotation policy applies to accounting and bookkeeping services in addition to tax accounting services. In 95% of all cases she can provide you with a complete fee quotation before work begins. Best of all, the fee she quotes is always the fee you pay. Jill works with businesses in the Tampa Bay area and is able to visit with clients often. Bookkeeping Jill services the Pasco, Pinellas, Hillsborough and Polk counties on the west coast of Florida.