Professional & Affordable Bookkeeping Services
We tailor our bookkeeping services to fit your companies specific needs. Our goal is to make your bookkeeping as simple and inexpensive for you as possible.
We are a family owned and operated business and we provide every client, both large and small, the time and attention they deserve. Here at Balance Your World Bookkeeping, we are equipped with a staff of experienced and qualified bookkeepers so there is always someone available to help. Over the years we’ve helped businesses of all sizes and in many different stages of growth. Call us today to see how we can help you.
If you’re looking for a certified bookkeeping company, look no further, we are a Certified ProAdvisor for Quickbooks. In addition to the peace of mind that comes with that we can also provide you with valuable discounts on Quickbooks Online. Every company is different and bookkeeping is unique to each situation. There are many decisions to be made in determining what your company’s bookkeeping needs are. How your books are presented can help you analyze those needs.
ACCOUNTING & BOOKKEEPING SERVICES
- QuickBooks Set-up – Initial set-up of QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Remote Access or other accounting software. This includes set-up of your chart of accounts and customization of templates.
- QuickBooks Training – Intuit courses are available for QuickBooks 2008, QuickBooks 2007, QuickBooks Premier Contractor’s Edition, QuickBooks Point of Sale and QuickBooks Simple Start.
- Accounts Payable – Coding, posting, billpay, reconciling, reporting, year end 1099′s and maintaining vendor master files.
- Accounts Receivable – Coding, posting of cash receipts & sales, invoicing, statements, reconciling, reporting, light collections by phone and mail as needed and maintaining customer master files.
- General Ledger – Adjusting entries, reconciling & reporting.
- Financial Reporting – Balance, income/profit & loss, expenses, net worth reporting.
- Payroll – In-house and outsourced available with payroll tax reporting, W-2′s & W-3′s.
- Job Costing – Calculation of all time, material and expenses for jobs or projects.
- Form Preparations – Sales tax, property tax, State & Federal and Worker’s Comp.
- Problem Resolutions – Clean-up and reconciliation of unbalanced books and audits.